Wednesday, August 5, 2015

8/5/15 - 20 Random Facts About Me

You asked for it . . . 
  1. I have never lived outside of San Diego
  2. I am the only college graduate in my family
  3. I used to smoke two packs a day, but used hypnosis to quit 12 years ago
  4. I don't consider myself a math person (not very growth mindset of me, I know)
  5. I read around 20 books a year
  6. When I was a teenager, I had 2 pet rats named Purena and Catchow
  7. I let a friend give me a "prison tattoo" when I was 16 (my mother was thrilled)
  8. I don't know how to ride a bike
  9. I have "Appetite For Destruction" on vinyl
  10. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 25
  11. I've completed 6 Obstacle Course Races
  12. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride
  13. Throughout college I was obsessed with Prince (I have all his albums)
  14.  I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters
  15. I love craft beer, especially West Coast style IPAs
  16. Most of the tech stuff I know, I taught myself
  17. I have 3 dogs: Frankie, Kaja, & Weezer
  18. I've never broken a bone (knock on wood)
  19. I love to sing but have never done it in public
  20. My wife and I volunteer at our local food bank

1 comment:

  1. AS YOU WISH!!! :) (Sorry, I couldn't help it after #12!) Thanks for sharing more about you!

    ReplyDelete